Kitty Doodle's Homeschooling Curriculum
is a fun-schooling journal for children ages 6-9. I do agree with that age range. The design and doodles have a friendly look for young learners. There were a few pages that were challenging because my 8 year old was still struggling with reading, but with a little help she got it done.
Kitty Doodle covers:
1. Picture study- a page that encourages the observational skills of budding artists
2. Draw The Missing Spot- a page for children to complete a picture using their improving drawing skills.
3. Nature study- a page to draw or record what you saw in nature that day.
4. Reading- Children are instructed to read 4 books for 15 minutes each and write or draw about what they read.
6. Screen time study- Inspires children to learn with the aid of tutorials, movies, education programs or documentaries and rate them.
7. Math Practice- Let mom write in math problems, use the space for graphs or to take notes on challenging math concepts like multiplication tables.
8. World News- Teach children to notice current events and have compassion on people throughout the world.
9. Creative Writing & Copywork
10. Coloring- a friendly way to relax, shift gears and work the brain all at once.
11. Meal Planning- encourages nutritional awareness.
12. Writing practice- works to help children practice and master handwriting skills.
Watch my video review HERE to get an inside view of the pages and how we used it.
I give Kitty Doodle's Homeschool Curriculum five stars.
Order your copy on Amazon for $34.50.
The Thinking Tree LLC
617 N. Swope St.
Greenfield, IN 46140
317.622.8852 PHONE (Dial +1 outside of the USA)
Disclosure: I received this book directly from the author in exchange for my honest review. Learn more about Dyslexia Games/ Thinking Tree, LLC at http://www.dyslexiagames.com/
Connect w/ Me: